public administration syllabus for upsc
you will know
public administration syllabus
you can follow us on instagram @freegooglenotes
Your Latest Syllabus
- Public Administration -Its Nature, Meaning, Scope and Importance.
- Private and Public Administration.
- Politics and Public Administration.
- Bureaucracy-Meaning and Changing concept of Bureaucracy.
- Rise and Characteristics of Bureaucracy.
- Theories of Bureaucracy-Marxist, Max Weber, Plurist Theory and technocractic view.
- Bureaucracy and Democracy.
- Local Government-Meaning, Characteristics,Importance and problems.
- Urban local Government and panchayati Raj(73rd and 74th Amendments of the constitution).
- District Level-Organization, Administration Personnel and source and Revenues.
- Financial Administration.
- Formation and Execution of Budget.
- Control of Parliamentary Committees.
- Planning and Policy-Meaning, Policy Making process, who makes policy, basis of policy making.
- Factors Influencing Policy Formation.
- Policy making India.
- Planning-Meaning, Types, Machinery, Personnel and Techniques.